Pricima terms and conditions
By using Pricima you agree with the following Terms and Conditions of Pricima below. Pricima reserves the right to update and change these Terms and Conditions without notice. Violation of the following rules may result in the termination of your account.
- You are responsible for your password and security of your account. In the case you lose your password, the company is not liable for damage of your account.
- You are responsible for everything – the content what is posted on your account (even if it’s posted by someone else).
- It’s not allowed to use Pricima for any illegal purposes or violate for any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You have to provide your full name, email address and any other required information in order to complete signup process.
- Your login is created and must be used only for one person. For more people create separate logins.
- You have to be a human. Accounts created by automated methods or “bots” are not permitted.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- You can use Pricima for free with a trial version (with advertisements). If you need additional advantages e.g. no advertisements, faster responses from support or “unlimited companies” option you will have to use a paid version of Pricima (Pro plan, Custom plan). If you fail to pay for paid versions of Pricima your account will change to unpaid one with advertisements.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
- Downgrading your Pricima may cause the loss of your account. The company doesn’t take responsibility for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes. Where required, The Company will collect those taxes on behalf of taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities.
- Refunds are processed according to our fair refund policy:
- We can refund an extra charge in the case you meant to cancel your account, but you were just charged for next month.
- If you forgot to cancel your Pricima account a couple months ago and you haven’t use your account since then, we will give you a full refund for a few back months.
- If you tried your Pricima account but you just weren’t happy with it, you can have your money back.
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel your account by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of screen. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered as cancellation.
- The content will be immediately inaccessible after cancellation of your account. The content will be also deleted from all backups and logs within 30 days. After all of data will be deleted, you cannot get them back again.
- If you cancel paid version of Pricima before end of month, your cancelation will take effect immediately. However, there will be no prorating of unused time.
- The company is competent to cancel or suspend your account at any reason and any time. Such termination may result in deactivation or deletion of your account.
Modification to the services and prices
- The Company has the right modify or discontinue any part of service (temporarily or permanently), even without notice.
- The prices of Pricima services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice might be provided on Pricima website.
- The company is not responsible to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content must be comply with Slovak Copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Pricima.
- The company reserves the right (but not obligation) to refuse or remove any content that is on Pricima.
- Your use of the Pricima is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Pricima or the Company.
- Is not allowed to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or resell any portion of Pricima without written permission.
- The company has rights but no obligation to remove content or accounts that we consider as unlawful.
- Verbal, physical or written abuse may result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage may negatively impact the performance of the Pricima for other customers.
- The Company does not warrant that (1) the service will meet your specific requirements, (2) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (4) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (5) any errors in the service will be corrected.
- You accept that the Company is not responsible for any direct (or indirect), special or exemplary damages including damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the company has been advised of the possibility such damages).
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to email@example.com
Any new features that augment or enhance current service – including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions.